Nishani | Gossip lanka news Sinhala News Sinhala Cinema News







20-year-old Nishani Cooray is a popular face due to her programme ‘On the Way’ which is being telecast on Dialog TV’s Channel C. She is also attached to the DFCC bank.

My dream was to become a presenter someday. Dinakshi Priyasad and Nathasha Perera who also present on this Channel are my schoolmates at Holy Family Convent. It was Dinakshi who helped me clinch this assignment. I present this programme on Channel C for the past two years. It covers arts and cultural events. Though “On the Way” is telecast daily on weekdays, my programme is being shown every Monday from 10 am to 11 am. This is only my hobby. As a profession I work for DFCC. I am following a CIMA course and reading for a degree. Time is so precious for me. I had to decline some offers in commercials due to time constraints. I will continue to engage in my hobby while serving as a banker. I am grateful for the support I get from my family and the bank,” she said. 

 soc..http://www.dailymirror.lk
 
Top